Ride In Style!
Our vessel, Texas Bluewater Mafia, is a federally permitted boat with the National Marine Fisheries Service and carries the Atlantic HMS permits as well. The Texas Bluewater Mafia is a 43’ Viking Express Sportfisher. Viking craftsmanship and blue-water performance are the standards by which other boats are judged. She is one of the largest and most comfortable charter boats currently operating in Matagorda.
We run a 43' Viking Express Sportfisher with twin 600HP Cummins Turbo Diesels. The Bluewater Mafia Viking is an extremely safe, dry, and comfortable platform for fishing in the Gulf of Mexico both for day trips and long range overnighters.
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Queen Vberth & Bunks
- Refridgerator & Freezer
- Microwave, Coffee Maker, Stove top
- TV & DVD Player
- DirecTV (Don't Miss the Game!)
- XM Radio w/Wetsounds Amp & Speakers
- Satellite Phone, EPIRB, Spot Tracker
- Life Raft
- 600 Gallons Fuel & 2x100 Gallon Aux
- 100 Gallons Freshwater & Water Maker
- Chest Bait Freezer
- Refridgerated Fish Box
- Hot Water Heater
- Garmin 424 xHD Rader
- 2 Garmin 7212 GPSMAP
- 1 Garmin 7607 GMPSMAP
- Garmin GSD26 Chirp Sonar
- Garmin Reactor Autopilot
- Flir Thermal Imaging Camera
- 2 Cummins 600 HP Turbo Diesels1
- K4 17.5 KW Phasor/Kubota Generator
- 4 Cruisair Air Conditioners
Our Departure Point
Our trips depart from the Matagorda Harbor. We offers trips for anglers of all ages and skill sets ranging from 12 hour day trips to 36 hour Overnight Bluewater Experience Trips. We can customize a trip for you as well, anything from inshore to offshore, snorkel & scuba, river & pier to Intracoastal Waterway & Colorado River cruises. Just ask!